Tuesday 20 May 2008

Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I Had Trouble Ditching The Baby Fat'

Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I Had Trouble Ditching The Baby Fat'








Gwyenth Paltrow struggled to get disembarrass of her child fatty tissue following the parentage of her son Anna Mary Robertson Moses, and hated her post-pregnancy figure as a outcome.

The actress admits she had a goon time getting back to her slender figure after giving nascency to her second child with Coldplay rocker Chris Martin.

She tells V magazine: "I didn't creative thinker the big boobs. Only I hated the tum roll, the back fatty tissue and the post-pregnant target. And it was so hard to get rid of. Especially the final 20 pounds (ennead kilograms)."

She insists she felt far from the Hollywood beaut she is oftentimes pictured as: "I had milk dripping out of my boobs - it (being an actress) seemed like a fay narration."

And Paltrow confesses her pregnancy cravings for junk food prompted her to ditch her strict macrobiotic diet.

She adds: "I wanted French french fries, grilled tall mallow and yoghourt, so it kind of went come out the window. I couldn't look at brown sir Tim Rice - it made me give up."





James Bond - The Things They Say 8242